September sees some strange machinery at Readyhedge as a UAV or Hexacopter takes to the skies over the nursery for filming. The remotely controlled six bladed flying machine had to get to some eye-straining heights to fit it all in, but the results look amazing. Watch this space for more on the finished video soon….
- Beat the Heat: The Perfect Summer Watering Schedule for Your Hedges
- Summertime Hedging: Can You Plant a Hedge in Summer?
- How to Master Hedge Trimming in Summer: A Flourishing Guide to Nurturing Your Greenery
- Creative Solutions for Sprucing Up Your Yard: 15 Ideas for Garden Hedge
- Unveiling the Enchanting Blooms of Osmanthus: A Fragrant Delight